Dear Bob,

@24-Apr-2004, 19:23 +0930 (24-Apr 10:53 UK time) Bob Volkmer [BV] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

BV> Doing See "View | View threads by | Reference" to see where it
BV> ended up" looks just perfect to me. But maybe I have it all
BV> wrong.

You do!

Your "start of new thread" has these headers:

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:48:10 +0930
From: Bob Volkmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message [EMAIL PROTECTED] was this:

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:48:22 -0500
From: Munango-Keewati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Printer problem

This is on a completely different topic and in fact, because you
replied to it to start a new thread, nobody has replied to
Munango-Keewati :-(.

You can reply to a message to start a new thread, but you have to
remove the "Follow-up" information by hand to disrupt the threading.
A better way to start a thread is to use the "Specials - Mailing
list - post" menu option.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.10.01 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1