On Saturday, May 15, 2004, 5:00:54 PM, rich gregory wrote:

> I'll not use that one! BUT I do need one like that... I also have
> bracketed text added to my subject line that always needs to be
> removed when I from reply.

Is that the "[2]" as in "Re[2]: Problem with Initials in replies"?  If
so, you can turn this off for the account in question by going to
Account Properties, then Templates|Reply and unticking "Use reply
numbering in the subject line".  I am not sure of the purpose of this
option, which seems to be turned on by default, but it quickly becomes
confusing.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.10.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1