=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Original message text=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

> 1. When I want to download mails from the server, 4 or 8 mails are
> downloaded without any problem. Then the hard disk starts to work and goes on
> working for ca 15 minutes. During this time, the progress bar hangs and
> doesn't show any progress. After that The Bat claims that the download is
> finished. However, only the 4 or 8 first mails are downloaded. To download the
> rest of the mails from the server, I have to click on "get mails" once again -
> and this time I get the rest in seconds, no matter if it is only a couple, or
> 50, or 100.

I face a similar problem where I can download a few emails out of different
email accounts fine, then when TheBat starts to download emails off the same
domain, 2 different accounts, The Bat will slow down or so that its hanging in
the status window.  If I sit and wait 3-5 minutes, it will finally download all
the email and return The Bat to useable... I have been thinking this might have
to do with the AV/Antispam/Firewall I have and is one of the reasons I would
like a switch to have only 1 email account download at a time instead of a
multi-threaded downloading...

--
Scott
Windows 2000