Cyrille, [C] wrote:

C> -2) To be honest, I do not know how to check whether I have the space
C> after the two dashes. The praised "free caret" or "virtual space"
C> method of MicroEd makes it impossible to know whether you have a space
C> at the end of a line or not.

If you do a set and forget like I do, then you'll not have to check.

Place the signature delimiter in your templates for the list. The
template will nicely preserve them.

When you generate a new message or reply, just stay away from editing
the signature with its delimiter. :)

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11 Beta/6 on WinXP Pro (SP1)