***^\
 ~~( __ _"o   Was Fri, 28 May 2004, at 20:43:21 -0400,
    @  @      when rich gregory wrote:

> If anyone there can elp with this it would be the
> MOST HELPFUL FILTER EVER!

> Assume a legit email address of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> A filter to DISALLOW any random variant combinations, such as
> "richier" or "richiew", but would allow (of course) my legit
> "richieg".

> Any ideas, you TB! code barons?

One of variants is that you make a Selective Download filter and allow
only specifically addressed mail to get through it. One of these
addresses would be that with legit "richieg".

But, with a such filter one should be careful, since you could find that
you deleted what you wouldn't want (althoguh you would know that from
LOG).

Example for something like that is: Selective Download - Rule: Entire
header | Advanced: Action - Kill, Detection method - None of strings
should match.

In a such filter I have all addresses of things I'm subscribed in, plus
few "modes" of my own address. E.g.: