Message received at: 5/29/2004:4:07 AM
ZAÖ> Saturday, May 29, 2004, 3:43:21 AM, you wrote:
rg>> A filter to DISALLOW any random variant combinations, such as
rg>> "richier" or "richiew", but would allow (of course) my legit
rg>> "richieg".
rg>> Any ideas, you TB! code barons?
ZAÖ> I have filter like this: Assume my address is zeynelo @
ZAÖ> e-kolay.net
ZAÖ> Strings           Location     Presence e-kolay.net
ZAÖ> Recipient    Yes zeynelo@          Recipient    No
ZAÖ> and move to junk folder. For example it will delete e-mails if
ZAÖ> recipient is [EMAIL PROTECTED], and I am not the one of the
ZAÖ> recipients.

love it! that's the ticket, cause I'm always getting things like instead of dlg111,
dmg111, dlfrost1, all that.

--
Dan
'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a