Hello,

I agree with some of you. I cannot understand why Ritlabs spends its
resources for "features" like smiles, chat... Who needs it? The one
and only reason I switched to Bat was it funcionality - mailer, no
more no less. The more "features" they add, the more bugs the make.
This is not problem only of Ritlabs. Many companies "enhance" their
well established and fine working products to provide super new
functions - and they cripple it!

I can live with with mailer without icons and chat like, I guess,
other 95% of Bat users. There is plenty of bugs that should be fixed,
as already written! Develop plugins for major antivirus software.
Provide better support. If you want to develop your chat, do separate
product, don't mess Bat.

So, congratulations Ritlabs, go on with new "improvements" that will
make your Bat irresistable. Pleeease, can you implement feature for
light control for my aquarium. Nice toolbar would be welcome. Fish
icons and fish smiles are must! Let me know you are preparing it in
order to provide me enough time to find another email client.

Boris