Nednieuws | Charles, [NC] wrote:

NC> Yes, I am. And should I violate, block me off the list. This is
NC> what you could do with people that violate the list. Send them a
NC> personal warning. If they, as you said, don't respond to this,
NC> block them after a couple of warnings.

In the overwhelming main, we don't need to be so cut and dry with our
members who are usually very cooperative.

Furthermore, we've seen where off-list moderating takes a list. One
thing it sure does is to make the moderator frustrated and without
time to get on with other things.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11.03 on WinXP Pro (SP1)