On Tuesday, June 8, 2004, 13:53:17, jwayne wrote:

> Can the moderator send these seemingly endless "top posting" and "cut mark"
> messages to the offending poster and not the whole list? It's amazing how many
> of these I've been getting lately. Wading through these messages is - IMHO -
> _much_ more annoying than the relatively minor problem of a top poster.

It's easy to filter them out. OTOH, if the moderators wouldn't send these to
the list, you'd see 10 other members complaining.

BTW, where's _your_ cut mark?

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
< for personal mail, replace guest.arnes.si with isg.si >

If the experiment works, you must be using the wrong equipment.
       -- Patrick's Theorem