W> Other question, can you help me because I'm a poor French man and I
W> can't find good translation of these words...

Listen, Wilwilwil, I'm a poor English-speaking woman and I can't
fathom what these things mean either! I used to think 'kludge' was
something like Rube Goldberg art where you put odd things together to
make them work in a way in which they were not intended! (clear as
mud?) But in the computer world, words like 'kluge' and 'protocol' are
for special, discrete cases and they mean something very specific. I
left the Opera list after someone whose native language was not
English, but who knew a lot about computing, yelled at me for wanting
to develop protocols. I was using that term to mean taking specific
steps to achieve a result, not anything to do with programming! So,
don't worry, you're not alone! :)

W> Of course I don't ask for a simple translation but I hope I can
W> find explain and a "What for it is".

I look forward to learn from the answers to these questions, too!

--
 Cheers!
 Maggie