On Tue 15 June 2004, 21:47:13 +1000, Wilwilwil wrote:
> Hello,
>
> (I use TB 2.11.02 and  Bayesit 0.5.5)
>
> Can  I  use  Black and White lists with Bayesit plugIn of the bat ? Because auto
> spam  filtering  seems to not work correctly (more than 1000 mails evaluated and
> no amelioration).I can't find help for parameters of the plug in and I just want
> to burn or to authorize e-mail addresses.

If the Bayesit plugin is not working for you, why not try a different
program. I use Popfile with great success
(http://popfile.sourceforge.net/) and it has a French page at
http://popfile.sourceforge.net/manual/fr/manual.html.

Others have found K9 very good (http://keir.net/k9.html) and it has black
and white lists available.

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1