Hello,

(I use TB 2.11.02 and  Bayesit 0.5.5)

Can  I  use  Black and White lists with Bayesit plugIn of the bat ? Because auto
spam  filtering  seems to not work correctly (more than 1000 mails evaluated and
no amelioration).I can't find help for parameters of the plug in and I just want
to burn or to authorize e-mail addresses.

Other  question,  can you help me because I'm a poor French man and I can't find
good  translation of theses words found in the Plug In (I've turned TB on French
language but these terms are not translated) :

       -kludges
       -Use white list of kludges (and edit list button)
       -number of ranking tokens
       -Out of 100 score to be used for actions below : Average/maximal/minimal
       -Use enhanced evaluation

Of   course  I don't ask for a simple translation but I hope I can find explain
and a "What for it is".

I thank you for your help.

WilWilWil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]