Hi TBUDL!

I noticed that a filter with active action delete on server delete the
message on the server the next time I open a connection to that
server. Not really what I expect but works so far.

What disturbs me is that the messages on the server are only deleted
if a new message arrive after last use of that account. I can't see
why this should be so. I wouldn't mind if I use that account only at
home. But over the day I use my web interface and sometimes I can't
find any mails because everywhere are TBBeta and TBUDL messages I have
already marked for deletion but as there was no new mail at the time I
called a second "Get New Mail" in the morning.

What do you think: Bug or feature?

--
Regards,
Raymund