Tony, [T] wrote:

> Some misunderstanding here I think, Allie :D
> As long as no messages are bounced because your mailbox is full there
> is not much difference if messages get marked deleted or really get
> deleted.
> What I was trying to say that it can cause problems for some users
> with a full mailbox. They check mail and assume the box is empty.
> Not a big problem if you check mail every 2 mins but if you are on
> dailup you often quickly check mail and check again 10 hours later.

Don't users like that simply delete mail from the server using the
Mail Management option rather than use the filter action which is a
more specialized action for a particular purpose?

Or are you saying they may actually ignore the more easily accessible
and global option and rely on using filters to delete messages from
the server?

--
-=[ :Allie: ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.12 Beta/1 on WinXP Pro (SP1)