Hello Max,

> Secondly if that works, if I change the template for the folder then when I change
> my default template than I have to go update all my mailinglist
> folders ;(

No, the default template will not change your folder templates if you
have manually changed them. One little trick I use to avoid confusion or
doubts in case folder or account templates are different but quite
similar, is to include this "do nothing" line as my last line in account
templates:

%COMMENT="This is default"%COMMENT=""

If this line dean not show when you look at folder templates it is
because you have manually changed the folder ones.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.10.03