Hi sacksa,

on Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:19:59 -0500GMT, you wrote:

scc> I have used The Bat very happily for a few years on our PC-type computers.
scc>  Now that we are in the market for a Mac/Apple computer, is The Bat
scc> compatible with Mac/Apple computers?

I guess not as it is, but I'm not sure. It's just that I never saw
anyone using a Mac on the TB! lists... ;-)

scc> If not, are there any plans to make it compatible?

I don't know.

scc> Otherwise, what do Mac/Apple users use for e-mail?

I don't know either as I'm using The Bat! under Win98SE... :-)

I found several newsgroups about Macintosh on my news server. Perhaps
you might want to try seattle.users.macintosh? *s*

--
Cheers
Peter

"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder..."