Hello Sacksa,

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:19:59 -0500UTC [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

scc> I have used The Bat very happily for a few years on our PC-type computers.
scc>  Now that we are in the market for a Mac/Apple computer, is The Bat
scc> compatible with Mac/Apple computers?

No, but you can run any OS in a window, also Windows. Web developers run
Win98 in a window just for verification of layout in IE 5/5.5/6 so they
have 3 installations of Windows and one Linux running under OS X.

scc> If not, are there any plans to make it compatible? Otherwise, what
scc> do Mac/Apple users use for e-mail?

We use Apple Mail. A highly scriptable e-mail client that runs IMAP
perfectly.

The only reason I bought TB! is that I like it's handling of quoting.

OT: Mac OS X is a branch of BSD, so make sure you buy enough RAM and
you'll never have to turn your computer of again (or reboot due) due to
some flaky software. Only if you update your OS with something that
modifies the kernel.

--
Regards, Charles.