Hello Ken!

On Thursday, July 01, 2004, 6:58 PM, you wrote:

kg> Of course, TB continues to lead the industry in smiley support so
kg> all is not lost.

Bite your tongue! :)  Some of us formerly faithful Plain-Text
adherents are having a great time on TBOT with the smileys.

And as my mother, who would have been 100 years old in 2005 if she
could have just hung on about a decade longer, often said,

"This too shall pass."

Seriously, Ken, from lurking on TBBETA, I gather that it does look as
if they are coming closer to getting a workable IMAP in The Bat! for
you and Allie and all the others who need it.

Keep the faith. :)

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1