ken green wrote:
> I may have fixed the problem.

Another problem...

No my *other* IMAP account has a message stuck in the Sent folder.
This is a regular plain text message, no attachments.

According to the log, the message appeared to go through.

I decided to try Folder Maintenance.  When FM go to the Sent folder of
the account in question, it just sat there.  Progress indicator said
it was compressing this Sent folder, but it hung there for a good 7-10
minutes before I killed FM.

Geesh!  This is a *released* version fer cryin' out loud....  I'm
beginning to feel like I'm back in beta testing...

Any recommendations for messages stuck in Sent?  I thought I remember
this being an issue awhile back.

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v2.10.03 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4