Hi Cyrille,

on Saturday, July 3, 2004 at 19:05 you wrote in message
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
among others:

>> Unicode is also for me very urgent, because I cannot write Polish
>> characters in the addressbooks and in all templates and quick
>> templates!

> You can!!! My templates generate Polish text with plenty of beautiful
> ł, ż,ś,ą,...etc.

I think that you have Polish Windows and I have German!!!

> I suppose that the default codepage of your system is 'Western'.

<...>

I use ISO-8859-2 for all my Polish messages! But I cannot write in the addressbooks
names with Polish character, I get for example "czesc" from the templates without
Polish characters, "i tak dalej"!

> But you are right. Everything would be easier, if TB supported
> unicode properly.

I a program is also sold in such countries, it should be!

Roland

PGP-Key: 0x0D023C45 (DH/DSS)

I use The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1!