Hello Roland,

Saturday, July 3, 2004, 7:38:25 PM, you wrote:

>>> I cannot write Polish characters in the addressbooks and in all
>>> templates and quick templates!

>> You can!!! My templates generate Polish text with plenty of beautiful
>> ł, ż,ś,ą,...etc.

> I think that you have Polish Windows and I have German!!!

No! My Windows is English and the default codepage of my system is 'Western'.

I do not see then why TB should behave differently in your case.

How do you input the Polish text?
Do you manage to type Polish in other applications?

--
Pozdrawiam serdecznie,
Cyrille

[ TB! 2.11.02, Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000, Pentium 233Mhz with 95MB ]