I write mails in several languages and have activated my own
dictionaries (.dic files), but I haven't really grasped how it works:
TB seems to be able to spell check also those languages with its own
UserDic. So which dictionary should I add new words to - different
depending on language, or all to UserDic and remove my own dics? When
I add words to UserDic the red underlining disappears, when I add them
to my own dics it stays.

Why is UserDic divided in so many .tlx files?? Each one contains only
a few hundred words, and the file UserDic.TLX itself contains only the
word I've added to it. Would it be better to make them all into one
big file?

What does the letter 'i' after each added word in UserDic.TLX mean?

What do the .clx files contain and can they be opened and edited?

And why can TB only spell check this mail in BrE and not in AmE??

Britt Henrikson
Using TB! 2.10.03 on Win2000