Hey Darrin,

My MUA believes mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
was written on Saturday, July 24, 2004 at 10:28:59 AM.

DR>   I havent tried them yet. Can someone send a link that helps explain
DR>   how they work and some examples of what to use them for? I was using
DR>   Operas M2 email client before, which uses views. I assume thats sort
DR>   of what virtual folders are. Is that correct?
DR>   Thanks

I just set up my first one 2 days ago. I wanted to start using
BayesIt, so set one up to list all messages from my TB folder with
BayesIt in the subject line.

I read over 100 messages, and found answers to all my questions except
1, which I then asked on the list yesterday.

If you know how to create a normal folder, search, and create a
filter, you should have no problems. The only thing I had a bit of
trouble with is you need to *left* click the filter criteria, not
right click it.

--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v2.12.00