Hello Allie,

Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 12:15:04 AM, you wrote:

>MicroEd is special in that when it
> wraps as you type, it hard wraps.

> The Windows editor for TB! was introduced so that those who don't like
> the cursor behaviour as well as other aspects of MicroEd could have a
> more familiar solution. Unfortunately TB! will not wrap on sending so
> the text is sent unwrapped.

Hi Allie. I have been following this discussion with interest as the
differences between the two editors has always puzzled me. Does that
mean that when I prepare a message using the Windows editor that my
recipient will receive it as one long line, or will their email
program wrap it for them?  Thanks for your help.

 Peter                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]