Hello Dave,

Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 8:14:23 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Peter,

> Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 3:02:59 PM, you wrote:

>> Would I be correct in assuming that MicroEd has huge potential for
>> goofing up due to the great number of options avaulable?

> I'm not certain what you mean by potential for goofing up,

Sorry, that may be a Kiwi (New Zealand) slang saying. To goof up
usually means to mess something up. In other words, due to the great
number of options available for MicroEd there is a greater possibility
of someone like me messing things up by fiddling. That's what I meant
to say. Sorry for the slang.

--
Peter in New Zealand.

 Peter                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]