Hello Peter!

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 8:38 PM, you wrote, in part:

PB> Kind regards to all you helpful people out there, and how nice being
PB> able to see your faces, courtesy of the Rogues' Gallery! :-)

Nice to see you, too, in my Roguemoticon data base.

Can you see the rest of us in your headers, or do you have to go to
the Rogues Gallery website to see us?

I think you don't have the configuration done yet for the rest of us
to see you in the headers. There are a couple of steps to take. I
found them tricky.

But if everyone else is seeing you in the headers, then it's tricky
steps I need to re-trace myself, in my own copy of TB!.

Can you see us?  Can everyone but me see you?

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1