Chris [C] wrote:

> Although on the surface it may seem that SP2 only updates Internet
> Explorer, it actually fixes about three hundred problems. For a
> complete list, please see http://snipurl.com/8hfn

Unfortunately, I can't install the SP2 update. I've followed all
instructions and keep getting an "Error Code: 8007F0CC" Update Failed
message. Of course, I can find absolutely nothing on the MS site about
what Error Code: 8007F0CC is.

I've never had a problem with the Windows Update until now. I've sent
for the CD to see if that will work....yeah right!!!

--
Regards,
 Ron Secord