Hi Mary and tbudl,

MB> I have just now bought, downloaded, and installed The Bat! v. 3.0.
MB> Among the first 20 messages that I received with it, I found my
MB> RITLabs "thank-you" letter, with the registration key.

I received my registration in about 20 minutes.

MB> Everything went with great ease. My filters are working perfectly. My
MB> big screen likes the icons. I am still smitten with, and no doubt
MB> permanently in love with, The Bat!

No smitten, but tied into it.

MB> I chose the Professional Edition and did a "complete" install. I felt
MB> safer doing that than managing a "custom" install, and I had the hard
MB> drive space to spare.

I "ugraded" my existing v2.13/b6 which was running in server mode
without a flaw, using the "MSI" installer.

MB> For the purchase, I used Element 5 and paid in euros. Found the site
MB> to be secure and easy to manage, in case anyone is interested in my
MB> experience there.

Same here; Element 5 is fine business. And, I've kept my mouth shut
through all of this. I would hope RitLabs has learned from this, but
v3 has been annointed, that's the way it is and it's time for everyone
to move on - to v3 or elsewhere. I haven't been active beta testing
for awhile and I understand the mistreatment issue others are feeling.

There was a suggestion made by Cory:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

that may be worth considering for RitLabs. This is the arrangement I
have with Sparx http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/ for there excellent
Enterprise Architect. They make many builds and make use of a BBS for
postings: http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Latest

Might I also suggest this tool for RitLabs, too?

--
Regards from Alaska, the land of 6 million burnt acres.
Neal Laugman

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4