Hello Neal!

On Thursday, September 02, 2004, 12:27 PM, you wrote:

NL> There was a suggestion made by Cory:
NL> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

NL> that may be worth considering for RitLabs. This is the arrangement I
NL> have with Sparx http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/ for there excellent
NL> Enterprise Architect. They make many builds and make use of a BBS for
NL> postings:
NL> http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Latest

NL> Might I also suggest this tool for RitLabs, too?

I appreciate the thoughtful comments from you and from Cory. I really
don't know much about running a business--I've always been either an
employee or a customer or both. :)

I do hope that in the future those making the decisions will find ways
to keep the beta-testers (to whom I myself am forever grateful) better
informed and happier.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2