Hello Thomas,

AM>> - sub-filters are now supported.
>
> Another thing I haven't seen a need for but will let my imagination
> play with it.

A simple example. Assume in OFS you have a large set of filters (using a
pseudo language) like this:

IF A .AND. B, DO 1
IF A .AND. C, DO 2
IF A .AND. D, DO 3
IF A .AND. E, DO 4
IF A .AND. X, DO N

With sub-filters it could be:

IF A
  IF B, DO 1
  IF C, DO 2
  IF D, DO 3
  IF E, DO 4
  IF X, DO N
END IF

Aside visual clarity, if A was a must condition for all filter in OFS,
why check so many times at execution time? With NFS, you can check it
juts once and, if it doesn't match, why take the time of check the other
conditions. Also, if you want to change what A means (the condition you
are searching for), you only have to change it in one filter.

Just an example.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.123 Beta/Umpteen ;-)