Hallo P.Johnson,

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:49:55 -0500GMT (3-9-2004, 16:49 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

PJ> I've always installed upgrades over my current TB! version with no
PJ> problems at all. If I do the same with 3.0 how do I revert back if
PJ> necessary?

Just install the older version on top of the newer one. Only thing is
that any new filters you've created won't be converted to the OFS, but
the old ones will be save.
In case you have irreplaceable mail, you might do a back-up before
upgrading, but that would be advisable anyway when it's so valuable.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.