Hello Mica,

> The *release* version, which is only *one*, identical, executable file
> is presented to the customers and to the public as *two* different
> variants exe files, one as Home and one as Pro; it is exposed to the
> public download, and it is already *selling* all around the globe - as
> *two different* products, by different prices.

I just think that Home and Pro are just new names for Personal and
Business licenses in previous versions. Same product but with different
license prices depending on what you are going to use it for. Aside of
that, 3.0 Pro will include (as an option) the security and encryption
that SecureBat did in the past and the Home edition will not have this
as an option.

Maxim Masiutin, from Ritlabs, in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote on TBBeta:

> The Bat! 3.0 brings changes into the licence types. Now there will be
> two licence packages available:
>
> -       Home (for home usage)
> -       Professional (for commercial activity and advanced users)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.123 Beta/Umpteen