Hello MAU,

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, MAU mused about "TB Home and TB 'proffesional'
:-)" (at least in part):

M> Do you also teach Ethics? ;-)

Yes I do.  Business, religious and personal:  your choice.

In addition to all that is happening, Ritlabs said they would give 100
licenses to schools that asked.  Our executive director has sent nine
emails and tried to call twice asking how to get this.  No reponse on
all accounts.  So, he has published a memo saying that The Bat! is not
to be installed or used on any campus computer.  He thinks it is all a
scam.  So, I could have gotten my license for free....

--
Michael L. Wilson, MBA
Ecclesiastic Philosopher

:einsteinyoyo:
Using The Bat! 3.0
Windows XP 5.1 (2600-Service Pack 2)

Ponder this: We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old
because we stop playing.

Spam Stats, last 24 hours (BayesIt! 0.6.00)
Total Spam Emails: 59
Total Clean Emails: 21
BayesIT guessed right 99.898305% of the time
My email is 73.75% spam

morning           day            evening