On Friday, September 10, 2004 @ 12:34:12 AM, Andre Wichartz wrote:

[snips]

DG>> Doesn't work on my system. Are you using 2.12.00?

Andre> What doesn't work? Try it: Look at a message in the preview pane not in
Andre> it's own window. Mark some text. Right click in the message body and
Andre> choose Message->Reply to all quoting selected text Works well here.

Is it possible to setup a hotkey for this to work in its own window, ie if
opened from the mail-ticker? I know about F4, but can't use it as it's
dedicated to a system-wide macro that I need there...

I've got ALT-R setup to reply quoting only selected text in the normal window,
but what about if the message is open from the mail-ticker? (Yes, I hunted
through the 'Edit Shortcut keys', but couldn't find the relevant setup.)

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
The two hemispheres of a dolphin's brain work independently. For 8 hours, the