Mic Cullen @ 2004-Sep-9 10:10:36 PM
"quoting only selected text" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I've got ALT-R setup to reply quoting only selected text in the
> normal window, but what about if the message is open from the
> mail-ticker? (Yes, I hunted through the 'Edit Shortcut keys', but
> couldn't find the relevant setup.)

I tired changing the shortcut key in "Edit Shortcut keys." There
shortcut was noted as changed in that dialog, however, it did not work
and the specials menu still listed F4.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

A day without sunshine is like, night.