On Friday, September 10, 2004 @ 11:20:20 AM, Chris wrote:

[snips]

>> I've got ALT-R setup to reply quoting only selected text in the
>> normal window, but what about if the message is open from the
>> mail-ticker? (Yes, I hunted through the 'Edit Shortcut keys', but
>> couldn't find the relevant setup.)

Chris> I tired changing the shortcut key in "Edit Shortcut keys." There
Chris> shortcut was noted as changed in that dialog, however, it did not work
Chris> and the specials menu still listed F4.

Me too. One of the problems is that it's not always clear as to which
menu/window/section the particular shortcut refers to.

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
Depressed since he could not find a job, 42-year-old Romolo Ribolla sat in his