Hi Bob,
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, at 18:24:05 [GMT+1000] (which was 18:24:05 Australian
Eastern Time) you wrote:

> On an aside I quite like Mozilla Mail as a backup client (I hated the
> stand-alone Thunderbird variety) but it is certainly not as powerful
> or useable (for me) as The Bat!.  I really miss the Connection Centre
> - if you blink you miss any problems with the collecting mail, and
> their implementation of a mail ticker - just a brief display of how
> many messages have been received - is so basic as to be a joke. I
> haven't tried its IMAP capabilities yet.

You have to un-install Mozilla.

Re-install the browser only.

Sorry, otherwise Mozilla Mail will take over.

--
John Phillips, Sydney, Australia

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2

Definition of gun control: use both hands.