Bonjour Bob,
Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 10:24:05 AM, tu écrivais:
> I have a vague recollection that someone here shared a manual edit to
> Mozilla prefs.js file (I think) to force it to call The Bat! but I
> can't locate it in my saved "useful information" folder.
I use this in user.js for Netscape 7 may be it could work in
mozilla:

user_pref("network.protocol-handler.external.mailto", true);

--
Cordialement, Louis-Dominique           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000