Hello Cory,

On 14 September 2004, 15:43 +0200 (14:43 local time) Cory [C] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

C> TB! v2.12.00 started (seemingly) normally this morning, then
C> displayed the Folder Maintenance window - which ran by itself - and
C> reported some corrupted folder, corrected this and went on. When done
C> checking it reportted some corrections and possible lost mail. The
C> user then reported to me by phone that she'd indeed lost last 3
C> months of mails; I had (and still have) no idea of what had gone
C> wrong.

Check to see is there's a scheduled task (Alt+F11) that runs the Folder
Maintenance Centre.

As for the corruption I'm not sure... but I'd run chkdsk to make sure
there's no underlying problem with the disk. Folder maintenance has been
very reliable for me on my POP3 accounts. IMAP is another matter but not
such an issue since you can't loose your messages from corrupt TBB/TBI
files.

Martin Webster
Jabber mjw | ICQ 15893823

The Bat! Version 3.0.0.14
Windows XP Professional 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Quote of the day:
"Minds are like parachutes; they only work when open." LORD DEWAR