On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:41:19 +0100, Martin Webster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Check to see is there's a scheduled task (Alt+F11) that runs the Folder
>Maintenance Centre.

Lynn, Martin,

Thanks for your reply. This case seems to have part of both, and I'm
unsure of what exactly has happened here - I'm not the user of this
installatiion myself, and sure enough never had likewise problems
before.

It seems to have been a corrupted TBB file, nothing else  I found that
could influence the behaviour but a few large (10+ MB) atachments.
These have been removed from the msgs now, in hpe that will cure (for
some time anyway)...

--
Happy flappin'!
 Corne' (aka Cory, The Batdmin)