Hello Barry!

On Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 2:35 PM, you wrote:

BJ> Its very simple to uninstall SP2 Mary, just do it from Add Remove
BJ> Programs

Well, Add/Remove Programs works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.
Anyway, I don't want to uninstall SP2. I think that it has some safety
fixes which I need, and I'm not talking about the Firewall, which I
disabled immediately after installing the Service Pack.

I just wanted to give my amateur's opinon to the v. 1.62 user who was
considering whether to install SP2.

Mary
:Trill:
The Bat! 3.0.0.14 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2