Hallo Gleason,

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:57:40 -0700GMT (22-9-2004, 18:57 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

>>Check whether you've got any (or a lot) bat*.tmp files in your temp
>>directory.
GP> Just one, size zero.  Removed it.

That shouldn't be a problem anyway.

>>Check whether you've got any messages in your Outbox.
GP> Eudora thinks the outbox is a good place to store sent messages.  I don't
GP> think TB was confused by that, but, ok, I removed them.

The Outbox is the place where TB stores its messages that have to be
sent. Just moving a message into that folder causes it to be (re)sent,
hence my question.

>>Start the mail dispatcher and whether you've got any odd messages on
>>the server. You can find the dispatcher at:
>>account -> dispatch mail on server -> all messages
GP> Don't see that under the account menu.  I did see send queued mail.
GP> Tried that.

It should be five lines below the 'send queued mail' item, when you
still don't see it, I suggest that you re-install TB.

GP> Count of entries that can't go away in the connection center is now ten.

Yuck.

BTW Your message didn't thread while it appears to be written with TB.
Are you deleting the In-Reply-To: and References: headers? There's no
valid technical reason to do that, whereas there's lot of reasons not
to do it, the first reason being that it irritates people because it
disturbs their threading.
What tool are you using for this? Close it, it might be the reason
that TB seems to be misbehaving.

GP> Gleason
GP> ________________________________________________
GP> Current version is 3.00.00 | 'Using TBUDL' information:
GP> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

You really must include a signature delimiter (dash, dash, space),
that way TB would've deleted this stuff automatically. Besides it's in
the list rules.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0.0.17
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.