Hallo Gleason,

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:17:14 -0700GMT (22-9-2004, 8:17 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

GP> Copy Remote Message to:                 In queue

GP> Notice that there is no location specified. Right now I have 8 of
GP> these. I can delete them or abort them all. As soon as TB
GP> interacts with the server again, they all are right back.

Check whether you've got any (or a lot) bat*.tmp files in your temp
directory.
Check whether you've got any messages in your Outbox.
Start the mail dispatcher and whether you've got any odd messages on
the server. You can find the dispatcher at:
  account -> dispatch mail on server -> all messages

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0.0.16
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.