Hello Raymund Thomas Tump & everyone else

26-Sep-2004 16:32, you wrote:

> Is there a way to tell TB! to use such an alias other than defining an
> account for it? That's what I had done in the past for a special alias,
> but if I would like to use some more now. And defining a alias account
> for every alias is a bit too much, as sometimes I hit the get mail button
> on the wrong account...

When you write a message, simply select to show the "from" field (in the
"view" menu), and overwrite the from address with the alias, thats what I
do...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using v3.0.0.18 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

All those who believe in psychokinesis... raise my hand.