Hello Julian,

>> OK. But nevertheless, the way TB! handles alias addresses could be
>> improved IMHO. There should be an easier way to pick alias
>> addresses (if you have many and switch them often) other than
>> selecting a folder that has the correct identity (which sounds like
>> a workaround to me).

> Try Options|Active Account in the message editor window, or right
> click on the account name shown in the status bar at the bottom of
> the message editor window. If you change the account before you
> enter any text into the body of the message, it will apply the new
> default account template/sig.

Thats not what I meant, I meant mail aliases, not accounts (different
FROM address, same account). An account can (ideally) have an
unlimited number of mail addresses.

For example, my email account I'm using here has the alias
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" - the mails simply go into the same account and I
receive them in one go when I check the account.

What TB! would need is a clever way of handling mail aliases (taking
them from the personal vCard in the account properties, for example),
at least as "FROM" addresses... gotta do a little bit of brainstorming
and maybe fill in a feature request. :-)

 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]