Hello Roelof Otten & everyone else

27-Sep-2004 00:09, you wrote:

> There's a distinct difference between folder identities and folder
> templates. Folder templates won't be used in case an AB template is
> triggered, but the folder identity will be used as long as the folder is
> selected, just as the account settings are used when the account is
> selected.

OK. But nevertheless, the way TB! handles alias addresses could be improved
IMHO. There should be an easier way to pick alias addresses (if you have
many and switch them often) other than selecting a folder that has the
correct identity (which sounds like a workaround to me).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using v3.0.1 RC1 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
reason for existing. -- Albert Einstein