Sacksa, [S] wrote:

> Don't you also want to turn off any firewalls and AV applications before
> installing the upgrade?   If so, how does one turn off the firewall that
> comes with SP2?

Call me reckless, but I've never disabled any of these while upgrading
TB! throughout all my years of using it. I've never had any calamities
either while upgrading. TB!'s installation is straightforward enough
to not make this necessary.

--
-= Allie =-
..... Without my ignorance, your knowledge would be meaningless..