Hello Eric!

On Sunday, October 17, 2004, 2:21 PM, you wrote:

MB>> Then you have no problem whatsoever.

E> Thanks - it looks like it :-)

I'm sorry. Should have said, in regard to The Bat!'s automatically
created filter file.

I'm really very new at all these things, and I don't know my way
around a computer nearly so well as you do. But the things I've done
recently, I'm mostly pretty reliable about. Or someone on the lists
will right away correct me!

E> The only irritation was that the installation file didn't
E> seem to show an option to 'Run as ..', so I had to log
E> off, restart as administrator, do the installation, tell
E> it I didn't want to create a new account, close, log off
E> again, and restart as my usual user.

I did see some people on tbbeta report this problem. Didn't think to
mention it. But I see that a fellow poster has suggested a work-around
for you, for next time.

E> Still, here I am again, and grateful for all the help in
E> getting here.

And I am so very glad to see you. Please report any further problems
here. Some may be issues that already have been solved in the latest
beta. And some may be things already on the agenda for the Christmas
Edition.

But, if something you encounter turns out to be a hitherto unspotted
bug--and that can only be determined if you report the problem--or a
wish for a feature that hasn't been thought of, we shall all be
grateful to you for letting us know about it. And grateful, in any
case, just to have the report.

Mary
:Trill:
The Bat! 3.0.2.1 (Professional Edition) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2