Gleason Pace @ 2004-Oct-13 3:05:44 PM
"duplicate messages" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> When I go to the inbox from another folder, all of the messages that
> were there before have duplicates. If I wait for the tasks in the
> Connection Center to finish, most of the duplicates will go away
> again. This takes two minutes or so. It seems to me that there is no
> reason for the duplicates to appear in the first place.

************************************
************************************
* Make sure you backup first!!!!!! *
************************************
************************************

I cannot confirm this. Perhaps your Inbox is corrupted. Backup your
MESSAGES.TBB and MESSAGE.TBI in the Inbox folder for the account in
question (in the file system, not The Bat!). Then, delete first the
TBI file and see if that helps. If not try deleting both of the files.

************************************
* Make sure you backup first!!!!!! *

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it
holds the universe together.