Allie Martin @ 2004-Oct-14 6:26:48 PM
"duplicate messages" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Ok, that makes it easier. Earlier respondent suggested deleting the
>> database files.

> They're referring to things the POP3 way. However, the IMAP way
> involves a simple cache flush/empty. :)

I didn't know how the accounts were setup when I responded, so I
responded with the most common solution. Also, I don't have much
experience with IMAP.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.